Request For Info

    Program Overview

    If by any reason candidate has not completed graduation or post graduation degree and facing difficulties in getting job or appraisal in current job or promotion in their career, so they can complete the Master or Bachelor Degree in One Year by giving Single Sitting Examination of all years/semesters through distance education or correspondence mode.

    Students or working professionals who discontinued from further studies after Senior Secondary/HSC/12th examination can complete Graduation in One Year through credit transfer / lateral entry mode by giving all previous years/semesters examination in single sitting.

    If you are working as an Engineer or in top MNCs / Corporate Companies or in Government or Private sector and you require graduation degree or post graduation credentials in your CV for growth in your existing job or service sector, so you can get UGC / AIU / MHRD / DEB / AICTE approved One Sitting Degree.

    Top Trending Programs in Distance Education


    B. Tech

    Bachelor of Technology

    engineering diploma

    Eng Dip

    Engineering Diploma

    bachelor in education

    B. ED.

    Bachelor of Education

    master in science

    M. SC.

    Master of Science



    Master of Business Administration



    Master of Computer Applications



    Bachelor of Business Administration



    Bachelors in Computer Application



    Bachelor of Arts



    Bachelor of Commerce

    Eligibility Criteria for Admission:

    For Graduation: Student must have passed the Senior Secondary School examination / PUC / HSC / 12th examination from Recognized Board / University / Institute / Council or any other examination recognized as equivalent.

    For Post Graduation: Minimum 10+2+3 / Graduate with respective streams from recognized University/Council/Institute or Equivalent.

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    Is Degree in One Year valid in Government Job?

    Yes ! It is approved by UGC / MHRD / AIU hence student can apply for Government Job.

    Can I apply for abroad studies?

    Yes ! All certificates will be attested by MEA and HRD for studying out of India.

    Can I apply for further studies on the basis of Degree in One Year?

    Yes !